Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sunday's Bento: Quick Bento For Visiting

I know... I missed Sunday! This regular update thing is a pain in the neck. ;) Sunday was spent visiting friends and making an awesome gift for my husband's birthday, which is coming up in about a week and a half (will I post it here? Yep!... he checks in on my blog though, so I'll post it after his birthday). I did make a bento, but I got tired and went to bed before I could post it. So here it is!

Watermelon flowers, broccoli, custard-flavoured dessert tofu (mmmmmm!), two halved quail's eggs, and six sugar snap peas on a decorative pick. Tasty and quick, for sure!

Calories:

Watermelon, 2 oz: 17
Dessert tofu: 90
Broccoli, 1/2 cup: 15
Quail's eggs, 2: 28
Sugar snap peas: 8

Total: 158

That explains why I was hungry so soon after eating it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment